At Colorado Ballet, you will enjoy the confidence and security of working with a dynamic growing arts organization that has been part
of the Colorado arts community for nearly 60 years. From experienced performing arts professionals to entry-level positions,
Colorado Ballet seeks out the most talented and enthusiastic people to join our organization. We offer a benefits package
for our full-time employees and all staff have the opportunity to attend the productions they help bring to life! Colorado Ballet
is an equal opportunity employer.
Marketing & Graphic Design Associate
Colorado Ballet is a Denver based non-profit organization. Our mission is to present superior quality classical ballet and innovative
dance through performances, training and education, as well as community engagement programs that enhance the cultural life
of our community.
The Marketing & Graphic Design Associate is responsible for designing Colorado Ballet’s digital and print promotional materials
and advertisements, and assists with marketing activities including creating e-mail marketing campaigns, updating the website,
and helping to support general marketing department efforts. The Marketing and Graphic Design Associate reports to the Public
Relations and Marketing Manager and works collaboratively with Colorado Ballet’s advertising and media buying agencies. He/she
will also work collaboratively with the ticketing department staff to promote performances, as well as supporting design needs
of Colorado Ballet’s other departments including Development, Colorado Ballet Academy, and Education & Community Engagement.
- 2-3 years of professional graphic design and marketing experience required
- Very proficient with Adobe design programs including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Experience using Adobe CC preferred
- Experience writing HTML and updating websites utilizing a content management system
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative manner, and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to consistently deliver high quality work
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, public relations or other related field
- Must have a passion for non-profit arts, performing arts and/or cultural organizations
Duties and Job Functions
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Design print collateral and digital media assets for Colorado Ballet performances, Colorado Ballet Academy, special events,
outreach programs, and fundraising activities (Design projects will entail using existing design elements and brand standards,
as well as creating new design concepts to support the company’s marketing efforts.)
- Assist PR & Marketing Manager with various marketing projects throughout the season
- Work collaboratively with advertising agency and PR & Marketing Manager to create and implement season creative concepts
and brand standards
- Incorporate the creative look and feel of each seasonal campaign into Colorado Ballet’s marketing materials
- Design and deliver print and digital advertisements
- Create digital graphics for use on Colorado Ballet’s website and e-blasts
- Edit photos for use in promotional materials
- Assist with the creation of e-newsletters (some HTML knowledge is needed)
- Assist with managing the website and updating copy and content as needed
- Some early, late and weekend hours will be necessary.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, three professional references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions without these required items will not be considered. No phone calls please – all submissions will be acknowledged.
This is a full-time position and includes benefits. Colorado Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.