Colorado Ballet Is currently accepting mail in and email audition materials for positions in our 2018-2019 Studio Company only.
We do not have any positions available in our Company for the 2018-2019 season.
MAIL IN AUDITION INFORMATION
If you are unable to attend our auditions please feel free to mail or email your audition materials to us. You may be required to travel
to Denver to audition in person after review. Please follow these instructions:
1) Cover Letter - Which states your interest in the Company or the Studio Company
2) Resume or curriculum vitae - Please detail personal statistics including: Birth date, height, citizenship, current visa status, email address, phone, and an address you can be reached at February-July 2018
3) High quality video or DVD (REQUIRED) - Featuring classical and contemporary solo performance or rehearsal.
4) High quality dance photograph(s)- You may send any photos you would like but first arabesque/tendu a la second and headshots are preferred.
5) $35 USD Audition fee - Please make all checks and money orders payable to Colorado Ballet. Audition fee is waived
for all current AGMA members. Please enclose a copy of your AGMA membership card.
Mail your audition materials to: ATTN: Company Manager
1075 Santa Fe Drive
Denver, CO 80204
If you have any further questions regarding the Professional Company or the Studio Company please feel free to contact the Company Manager
Colorado Ballet offers a minimum 34 week AGMA contract for professional company members. For more information about the Summer Intensive Program contact the Colorado Ballet Academy at 303-339-1623.